- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Water Sports, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Senior Camp is an excellent summer program for older, more mature campers who want the freedom to choose which activities to dedicate their time to.
Under the guidance of counselors, campers are able to customize their daily schedule based off of their current interests. Most campers will begin their day with morning swim lessons in heated pools, then head off to their morning elective. Some options for their electives include archery, field sports, gymnastics, music, martial arts, and ceramics. After lunch, students will have the options to choose from for the afternoon electives. In addition, every Wednesday, campers will take a field trip to one of New England's sites. Destinations may include Fenway Park, Water Country, Canobie Lake Park, and the New England Aquarium.