- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Summer for Success is a 3-week summer programs that aims to give college-bound rising juniors and seniors who learn differently the skills, confidence and preparation to successfully transition from high school.
You'll learn how life will be like on a college campus, learn how to self-advocate and make most of college resources, and figure out what will be the key to your personal college success. Check out our website to learn more!