- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
BC High's Sports Camps are designed for young athletes of all ability levels and interests.
Campers can choose from a variety of sports programs including baseball, basketball, football, lacrosse, and soccer. They may also join a program focusing on strength and conditioning. Participants are encouraged to select a program based on their schedule, budget, and personal interests. No matter which program they choose, they will learn from qualified BC High coaches and enjoy the great facilities. Athletes will be challenged physically and improve their skills through a variety of drills, games, and competitions. They will walk away with great memories, new friendships, and refined skills.