- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Literature, Reading, Writing, History, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
BC High's Academic Credit Recovery Credit Courses are designed for students who want to review a subject to make up for a non-passing grade.
During this program, students will intenively study and review a topic that they had previouly learned but did not receive an ideal grade for. For five weeks, students will attend class every week day and learn from the experienced faculty. They will receive plenty of individualized feedback and preparation leading up to their final exams. Students may be assigned homework to be completed outside of class.