- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Robotics, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: Yes
BC High is offering a variey of exciting summer programs for students of all ages and interests. Find out more!
Campers will be able to choose from many different Sports Camps, Enrichment Courses, Academic Recovery Courses, and Specialty Programs. The High School Academic Courses are designed for high school students and cover a variety of subjects. The Enrichment Courses are available to middle school students eager to improve their talents and learn new skills. The Sports Camps are perfect for athletes of all levels to refine their technique and learn more about their sport. As for the Academic Credit Recovery program, high school students have a second chance at improving a grade and reviewing a subject. Last but not least, Specialty Programs are for younger students interested in more niche topics like Minecraft, Coding, and Movie Making.