- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Israel, United States, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August, December
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports, History, Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Passport to the World is BBYO's global travel program for Jewish teens of all backgrounds. The trips are open to BBYO members and non-members alike, and each program shares the same core elements - active touring, cross-cultural interactions, and meaningful Jewish experiences. In addition to summer teen travel, BBYO Passport offers the following experiences: Adult & Family Travel, March of the Living, and Beyond - Gap Year. Find out more!
Passport trips span destinations on five continents and combine elements of active touring, community service, and meaningful Jewish experiences. All of our programs embrace pluralistic values and are designed to provide opportunities for inspiration, connection, and community. Perfect for anyone with a spirit for adventure and a desire to experience the full color of the world. Prior involvement with BBYO is not necessary.