- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Music, Business, STEM, Writing, Computer Science, English as Second Language (ESL), Engineering, Chemistry, Arts, Environmental Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
What can young learners do at UW–Madison this summer? Just about anything. Badger Precollege offers an array of academic programs for students ages 5-18 — from advanced learning programs and STEM classes to music clinics and college readiness conferences.
Whatever you choose, your student will enjoy the university’s outstanding facilities, resources, faculty and staff — all while getting to know the UW–Madison campus, pursuing their passions and meeting new friends. Financial assistance is available for most programs.
Programs include immersive college-prep programs, music clinics, sports camps, leadership summits, field trips, and other youth programs offered by our UW–Madison partners, including Badger Sports Camps, Wisconsin 4-H, the Language Institute and others. Day and residential programs are offered.