- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Germany
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: German, Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: Yes
With the Summer Cultural Exploration program you can experience the German capital Berlin. You will have the opportunity to study German in a vibrant and historic city while experiencing a taste of German culture by living with a German family.
Students attend language classes, experience German culture through organized activities, and explore Germany on the weekends through guided excursions. Participants will live with a host family.
Once the divided city of Germany, Berlin is a fascinating combination of old and new, East and West. As the capital city with roughly 3.4 million inhabitants, it bursts with energy and vitality. Its international and diverse population contributes to the unique flair the city possesses; this uniqueness is apparent in each of Berlin's different districts.
Berliners especially enjoy the summer months when they can sit at outdoor cafés and spend an afternoon enjoying the sun. The Ayusa Summer Cultural Exploration program provides students with the opportunity to study German in an invigorating environment, while immersing themselves in German culture.
To learn more about program dates, costs, and how to apply, check out our website!