- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
The Summer Teen Ensemble provides an early introduction to professional-level training with a comprehensive curriculum that challenges students to push past their creative comfort zones. Students get a taste of the full conservatory experience through rigorous training in voice, speech, and movement. An audition is required.
This program will integrate acting classes with rigorous physical training in Voice, Speech, and Movement and culminate in a final performance in one of Atlantic’s Studios. Includes Shakespeare, Monologue, On-Camera Workshops, and a Guest Class. Recommended for the teen performer ready to delve into the art of acting, this program promises to be intense, exciting, and fun!