- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, Canada, Japan, United States, South Korea
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Ice Hockey
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
Athletic Republic provides age-appropriate, sport-specific training for competitive athletes to help them gain not only strength, stability, and speed, but the confidence to succeed in competition.
Skating is the foundation of playing hockey. It takes proper skating mechanics, explosive speed, quickness and balance to consistently outmaneuver your opponents and become a top player. This is why hundreds of past and present professional hockey players have trained at Athletic Republic. Using a combination of cutting-edge technology like our Hockey Treadmill, or utilizing hockey powercords to facilitate optimal nerve and muscular stimulus, our hockey athletes come away with significant improvements in skating efficiency, coupled with improved puck-handling and shooting movements.
Please visit our website for more information!