- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Arts and crafts, swimming, community trips and special events are only a few of the activities teens experience in this specialized camp designed for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Campers choose activities ranging from sensory and auditory to expressive arts, fitness and sports.
Come experience some adventure with other teens and young adults with disabilities. All campers engage in exciting, theme based activities that encourage social interaction and development. Activities include arts and crafts, sensory projects, expressive arts, sports, fitness, and many other choices in the daily structure. Campers will attend one community trip and one swim trip per week. This camp typically serves campers who require close supervision or assistance in personal care. Moderate to extensive support is provided with a staff to participant ratio of 1:2 to 1:3. This summer we will be co-located with Stratford Summer School. Extended morning hours from 9:00am-noon will be offered during Session 2 ONLY.