- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
Summer Intensive is a program of serious study in a warm and companionable atmosphere. The faculty provides caring and careful instruction conducive to technical and artistic progress.
In seeking to maintain a feeling of community, Princeton Ballet School purposely limits the number of students in class. Mary Pat Robertson, Director, conducts auditions throughout the United States and Europe to select 100 students for the program.