- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Aqua Sports Camp is run by Mike Tober. Mr. Tober is a former NCAA All-American, 2 time gold medalist at the Maccabiah games in Israel, and USA National Dive Team coach.
Activities include Swimming, Diving, Trampoline, Jr. Lifeguarding, Water Polo, Kickball, Arts & Crafts, Tie Dye T-Shirts & Games! All staff members for the camp are certified in American Red Cross Lifeguarding, First Aid, and CPR. The counselors/instructors are also well trained to provide a safe, productive, and fun environment for the camp.