- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Apogee's New England Mountains & Coast is an excellent program for young campers interested in ropes courses, rafting, community service, and adventure.
This ten-day trip is full of activities in the mountains and on the waters. Campers can look forward to challenging themselves on high and low ropes courses, hiking in the White Mountains, and much more! Some other exciting activities may include rafting the Androscoggin River and kayaking along Maine's coast. This program is open to campers with any experience level with outdoor living. They'll discover hidden waterfalls, relax in the mountain streams, live alongside wildlife, and gain confidence as they hike the stunning mountains. The trip will conclude with learning about paddling and applying that knowledge as they paddle along the rocky coastline.