- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Summer Program at Ancona features a wide variety of fun choices for students interested in exploring performance, visual arts, science and sports in a culturally rich environment.
Student Campers board our six-week adventure and get yet another stamp on their virtual passport. Each year, Summer Program features a cultural component that introduces students to a new country’s customs, cuisine and rich history. Previous destinations include Nigeria, Korea, India, Egypt, and Brazil.