- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Lacrosse
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
This program provides an intensive training program for goalies.
This school is run in conjunction with the player's camp, giving goalies multiple opportunities to be integrated into team and game situations. The concepts covered will include: individual skills and 8 meter situations (basic technique, reactions, angles, stickwork, movement outside the cage, 8 meter shots, crease rolls.), team concepts (communication, directing the defense, clearing, person down situations, 1v1-7v7.), and full field play focusing on team interaction and learning.