- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Chemistry, Environmental Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
This Science Adventure Camp is an exciting program for students interested in the different areas of science and are eager to explore the outdoors!
Throughout the program, students will have plenty of opportunities to study various branches of science, including marine biology, environmental science, physics, and chemistry. They can expect plenty of hands-on lab experiments as well as the chance to take samples directly from the environment. In fact, they may be able to snorkel in the ocean and study the fascinating marine life. Every day, campers will also have designated free time when they can choose from the various outdoor activites. They'll be able to practice archery, dance, yoga, martial arts, dodge ball, and even magic! Clearly, this is the perfect program for students looking to learn more about science, but with a side of adventure!