- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
The University of California, Los Angeles is nestled beautifully along the Southern California coastline – the best of all possible settings for the ultimate summer experience! You’ve got the cities of Malibu, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills and all the best that SoCal has to offer. It’s an endless summer of enrichment and adventure decked out in real California style!!
Southern California is famous for its warm sandy beaches and bustling city, the perfect setting for your ultimate summer experience! Dynamic, culturally diverse and breathtakingly beautiful, Los Angeles combines the finest the California coast has to offer.