- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media, Business, Communications, STEM, Writing, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Marketing, Sales and Service
- Credit Awarded: No
AdCamp introduces high school students to the many facets of advertising through hands-on learning activities. It provides them the opportunity to work on a real client campaign, interact with industry professionals, as well as explore career options through company immersions and classroom activities. Get the inside scoop on your path to enter an exciting and dynamic industry. Find out more!
Learn about the potential of a career in advertising from the experts. Students learn about the basics of advertising and apply it right away working on a case study for a real-world client. AdCamp also features panels of college students studying advertising, a college fair highlighting top advertising programs, and sessions with top brands that you encounter in everyday life.
This year's virtual camp will take place July 12 - 15, 2021.