- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
This 2-week overnight girls summer adventure camp takes place in Washington Olympic Mountains & San Juan Islands near Bellingham, WA. Girls ages 12-14 enjoy hiking, rock climbing, overnight sea kayaking trip, backpacking and summit hikes, camping in tents, and campfires with friends. Limited to a small group of girls led by 2 trip leaders. From ocean tide pools to lush rainforests to alpine lakes, this camp will foster enthusiasm for wild places in the Pacific Northwest!
This multi-adventure boasts one of our favorite backpacking trips: imagine standing in a field of purple gentians and yellow glacier lilies while admiring Mount Olympus in the distance. If this backpacking trip isnt enough to get you lacing up your hiking boots, a 3-day overnight sea kayaking trip in the San Juan Islands is sure to inspire, with hiking and exploring local trails, rock climbing at Mt Erie, camping and hot spring soak, campfire on the beach, plus a grand finale in Canada!