- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Horseback Riding, Whitewater Rafting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
This teen adventure camp for girls ages 12-14 takes place in Northwest Washington. For 2 weeks, campers will enjoy an overnight wilderness trip with rafting, backpacking, horseback riding, kayaking, campfires and camping in tents. Small groups of girls led by awesome female trip leaders will experience true nature immersion while finding their inner adventuress.
Take in views of Mount Baker and Hozomeen Mountain amongst many others on this journey of both land and sea. Enjoy sea kayaking in San Juan Islands, rock climbing on the Goat Wall, mountain lake and river swims, western horseback riding, whitewater rafting on the Suak River, campfire cooking and more! This trip features a 5-night, 6-day backpack into North Cascades National Park, highlighted by rewarding 360-degree views from atop Desolation Peak.