- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Hiking, Whitewater Rafting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
An Idaho summer camp for outdoor girls who love splashing around in rivers and cool, clear, fresh water! A 2-week girl-only overnight adventure camp in Idaho - featuring a 5-day whitewater rafting trip on the Main Salmon River! Young women ages 12-14 enjoy rafting, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking, horseback riding, hot springs, camping, and campfires with new friends. Limited to 12 girls led by 2 awesome trip leaders.
This camp features a 5-day class III raft trip on the Main Salmon River in Idaho. The Salmon River is the longest free-flowing river within one state in the lower 48, the river canyon is the second deepest gorge in North America and the 80-mile wilderness river section that well be rafting down features forested canyons, pictographs, large sandy camping beaches, historic Buckskin Bill's Museum and Jim Moore's cabin, a natural hot springs to soak in with your camp friends, and exciting rapids spread all throughout the trip such as Gunbarrel, Rainer, Little Stinker, Growler, Whiplash & Big Mallard.