- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Learn to surf, boogie board, swim in the ocean and more at Aloha Beach Camp Summer Camp in Los Angeles.
Aloha Beach Camp is L.A.'s most comprehensive aquatic sports day camp offering more than 200 safe and fun beach activities for kids and teens including surfing, boogie boarding, boating, tubing, jet skiing, wake boarding, ocean swimming lessons, beach ecology and more with FREE transportation available from your area.