- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Application
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
Participants receive assistance that strengthens the skills and motivation necessary to complete high school and to successfully enroll and succeed in postsecondary education.
The Upward Bound Program at Alabama A&M University offers a summer residential and an academic component. Participants are required to attend both components until they graduate from high school. The summer residential component is six weeks. Room and board is provided for students to live on the campus of Alabama A&M University. The academic component allows students to attend sessions for twenty Saturdays on the campus of Alabama A&M University.