- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Spanish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
SPANISH FULL IMMERSION:Learn Spanish successfully, intensively and rapidly by living and studying in our own house. With this Spanish Full Immersion program you will be welcomed into Agualivar Spanish School where you will experience Spanish life as part of a warm, friendly family.You'll speak only Spanish everyday!
Besides the lessons and the experience to share the house with your teachers and their family, you will live a real experience full of activities and workshops in the afternoons. COURSE SCHEDULE Sunday: Arriving day. Our doors are open to you after 17:00h. Sunday is a day to relax and take a break from your trip, to get to know the family, the house.
We provide you the schedule for the week, have dinner and go to bed to rest and gather strength for the week to come. Monday to Friday: 8:30 – 9:15: We usually have breakfast between 8:30 and 9:15h. 9:30 – 12:45: Lessons start at 9:30 until 11:00h. We take a short break -15 minutes more or less- and then, we continue with another lesson from 11:15 to 12:45h. 13:00 – 14:00: It is time to prepare the lunch. You can help us to prepare the lunch, set the table or simply chat with us while we prepare everything. This way you keep improving your listening and speaking skills and we can learn a lot from each other about a lot of different things!
But, if you are feeling tired, you can go to the pool, the gardens…and take a break while the lunch is ready. 14:00 – 15:30: Lunch time is about 14:00h. Although the times are approximate. 15:30 – 17:00: After lunch, you have time to relax. 17:00 – 19:00: Three days a week, we organice workshops, activities and a trip to Frigiliana or Nerja. This activities are always with your teachers, speaking Spanish and learning about cultural aspects of Andalucía and Spain. The others two days, you have free time to explore by yourself or rest at home with us and take part in our daily life.
Time to prepare the dinner. Just as lunch, you can help us to prepare everything or you can have free time! 20:30 – 22:00: Dinner time. Times are approximate. Take in account that in Spain usually people have dinner later than in another countries. Our family try to find a balance between our times and your times to eat. But this depend on the season and the day. After the dinner, we sometimes play some games as “Rummy”, “Spanish Banana Grams” or “Tabú”.
Always is Spanish! Sunday morning check out. FULL SPANISH IMMERSION INCLUDES:
- 15h Spanish lessons per week in the mornings
- Small group: 4 students as maximum
- +10 hours of Spanish a day (living with your teachers and attending activities)
- Materials and tuition
- 2 afternoon workshops. Always with your teachers and in Spanish!
- One trip is included to Frigiliana or Nerja.
- Individual assessment at the start of the course
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner shared with our family. Healthy and Mediterranean food.
- Accommodation in our house. A fantastic Beachfront Villa. With PRIVATE bathroom.
- Transfer from the local bus station (Lagos)
- 24 hour support from Agualivar Spanish School staff
- Certificate of attendance