- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Counselors in Training, Internships
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
YEP (Youth Employment Program) is a program of the Agassiz Baldwin Community that provides middle school youth with the opportunity to volunteer in the community, learn job skills and gain leadership experience.
YEPpers will learn and practice important things such as being on time, filling out a job application, filling out a time sheet, following directions, taking initiative, completing tasks, etc. Each position is different so read the descriptions carefully before applying. There are a variety of YEP positions during the school year and Counselor in Training (CIT) positions during the summer.