- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June, December
- Session Length: Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Entering Grade: PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding, Engineering, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Career Clusters: Hospitality and Tourism
AdventureEXP hosts destination work programs which help young people to expand their comfort zones as they travel to desirable locations around the U.S. to work in seasonal jobs and internships. We host programs year-round and nation-wide in resort destinations where participants live and work in places that others normally only get to visit. We help you secure paid positions which leads to a cost positive experience, and with no program fee, you don't pay us a dime to participate.
We also offer educational programming in career coaching, personal finance and hosted excursions all as part of your program. But our programs have a limited number of spots available and fill-up quickly, so we highly encourage anyone interested to reserve their spot today.
Live in the land of enchantment in Sedona, Arizona – an outdoor lovers paradise and close to some of the country’s most famous attractions (Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon). Housing in Cottonwood along the free company transportation shuttle. A car is not required for this placement but parking available if you bring a car.
AdventureEXP handles the following:
- Connection to our partnered employers in program location
- Secured housingHosted excursions
- Emergency support
- Educational programming - career coaching and personal finance learning groups