- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: January, February, March, April, May, June
- Session Length: Two Months, Semester, Quarter
- Entering Grade: PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Skiing & Snowboarding, Engineering, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Hospitality and Tourism
AdventureEXP hosts destination work programs helping young people step out of their comfort zone and travel to desirable locations around the US for seasonal jobs and internships. We host programs year round and nationwide in locations where others only get to vacation. In addition to the paid positions leading to a cost positive program, we offer educational programming in career coaching, personal finance and hosted excursions all part of your program.
Our programs have limited spots available and fill up quickly. We encourage anyone interested to reserve their spot today.
Live in the land of enchantment in Sedona, Arizona – an outdoor lovers paradise and close to some of the country’s most famous attractions (Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon). Housing in Cottonwood along the free company transportation shuttle. A car is not required for this placement but parking available if you bring a car.
AdventureEXP handles the following:
- Connection to our partnered employers in program location
- Secured housingHosted excursions
- Emergency support
- Educational programming - career coaching and personal finance learning groups