- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
One day you're on top of Mount Adams, and another you're backpacking on a wilderness beach. Youll also enjoy mountain biking, rock climbing and whitewater kayaking. It's a thrill seekers dream come true! From mountain summits with beautiful views to whitewater rafting through lava-carved canyons to picking wildflowers in a meadow. Whether backpacking along a secluded wilderness beach, climbing at Smith Rock, or mountain biking in Bend, you'll always be surrounded by friends.
For 24 days, wander through an untamed and diverse landscape. Hike with waves crashing on one side and soaring cliffs on the other in Olympic National Park. Rock climb and mountain bike near Bend, Oregon. Take a hike through the Goat Rocks Wilderness, an untouched land formed by extinct volcanoes. Learn how to whitewater kayak on the Klickitat River before heading to Mt. St. Helens or Mt. Adams to attempt a summit on a famous volcano. Finish your adventure on the White Salmon River.