- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Spend two magical weeks exploring the diverse terrain of Colorful Colorado. In Rocky Mountain National Park, walk through wildflower fields. Near Salida, become familiar with the alpine desert landscape while rock climbing and mountain biking along the Sawatch Range. Navigate the rapids in Brown’s Canyon on the Arkansas River. Hike your way to unbeatable views on Hallett Peak, and finish your trip with rafting on the Clear Creek River’s rollercoaster rapids!
Discover your passion for the outdoors in colorful Colorado! Stand at the top of a Rocky Mountain peak, camp on sandy riverside beaches, and paddle through exciting whitewater. You and your new group of friends will form a strong bond while hiking past alpine lakes and fields of wildflowers in the Rocky Mountains, learning to rock climb, and mountain biking. The adventures you experience will create lasting memories and friendships. By the end of the trip, you won't want to leave!