- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Experience huge whitewater rapids, exciting rock climbing, and wilderness canoeing on remote Clearwater Lake. Explore spectacular wilderness peppered with towering mountains, incredible wild flowers and crystal clear lakes. British Columbia has some of the most varied scenery on the planet, from rural mountains to ocean and valley landscapes. You'll make friends quickly on this 21-day, fast-paced adventure.
Whether you're paddling the whitewater on the mighty Clearwater, climbing up the gneiss cliffs of Skaha Bluffs, or hiking to the summit on Mount Outram, you'll have the best summer of your life. With its snow-covered peaks and wildflower-laden meadows (the lupine, bright yellow glacier lily, and red Indian paintbrush are dazzling), this trip will change the way you think about Canada.