- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Being a senior at Adirondack carries with it stature and responsibility. Activities, competitive games and special events are structured, in part, to enable seniors, particularly, to stretch their skills and temperament to meet successively mounting challenges. Find out more!
Among the most intrepid campers at our summer overnight camp, Seniors are 13–15. Our summer camp teens are amazing! Accomplished and bold, they know what they want to do and have a blast while doing it. Unlike typical teenagers, we find that our senior summer camp girls and camp boys are inclusive and empathetic toward their younger camp “brothers and sisters." Here’s where a camper can decide to specialize and even to teach younger campers some of the tricks of the trade. All adventure wilderness trips are open to seniors, including highly challenging Ranger trips. There is a special cabin for 15-year-old girls. This is the only enclosed camper cabin with full walls and electricity.