- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports, Leadership, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Rangers, the time has come. You are our oldest campers, the veterans. As you leave childhood behind, you stand tall on your accomplishments and look forward to what lies ahead. Your uniform and demeanor, different from the younger campers, sets you apart. Everyone knows that you have accepted the responsibilities of a Ranger. The special privileges you enjoy have been earned.
The Adirondack Ranger program is a tailored leadership program. Rangers choose personal levels of activity involvement with opportunities for advanced skills development. They learn how to coach, motivate and help to teach their favorite activities. They help with meals and Special Days and create and participate in a special group project of their choosing with the opportunity to apply their project toward the benefit of the entire kids camp community. These summer camp teens are eligible to make any sorties into the wilderness that they choose, including, always, at least, one dynamite, super-challenging, several day grunge and exhilaration wilderness adventure exclusively open only to Rangers.