- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Sailing, Scuba Diving
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Our most popular summer adventure program for good reason, Vega is the perfect choice for those with limited to no previous experience in sailing, scuba diving, and marine biology.
Under the guidance of our licensed sailing experts and scuba diving instructors, you’ll earn internationally-recognized certifications in sailing and scuba diving, and immerse yourself in the world of tropical marine biology. And if that wasn’t enough, we’ll also carve out time for you to go wakeboarding, waterskiing, and windsurfing.
Although the Vega program emphasis is on everything above and below the water, you and your crew will also get the opportunity to explore ashore. Whether it’s hiking Salt Island, exploring the Baths, or taking in a fiery sunset during a beach barbecue, you’ll discover the best parts of the British Virgin Islands. On completion of your scuba certification, you’ll also dive the famous wreck of the RMS Rhone and see first-hand why it was voted best wreck dive in all of the Caribbean.
Get set for the summer adventure of a lifetime!