- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Animals/Nature, Sailing, Scuba Diving
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
If you are a junior certified diver and want to raise your certification level while learning about marine biology, the Barracuda Voyage is for you. Find out more!
The Junior Advanced students receive a combination of both PADI scuba certifications and tropical marine biology instruction. Not only will you gain additional diving certifications at this scuba diving summer camp, you will explore fascinating marine life. Fish and sea creature identification, reef ecosystems and fish dissections are only part of this educational scuba diving travel camp.
After refreshing your scuba skills, the real fun begins. Our PADI Staff Instructors take you and your dive buddy – one step at a time – toward your advanced certifications. Your first night dive may seem spooky, but any apprehension will disappear as you scope out the colorful nocturnal world. Seeing the diversity of marine life on dive sites like the wreck of the RMS Rhone, voted the best wreck dive in all of the Caribbean, will blow your mind!