- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Build your toolbox for today’s acting profession! Working with outstanding award-winning faculty, your classes will include contemporary Scene Studies and Table Reads, Monologues, Self-Taping, Voice Acting, and Classical Training: Demystifying Shakespeare. You will benefit with useful knowledge and skills, and have the opportunity to make new friends. Learn how to approach college auditions from a position of strength!
Students will have approximately 29 hours of class time per workshop week. Classes will include contemporary Scene Studies, Table Reads, Auditioning & Self-Taping, Voice Acting and classical Shakespeare instruction. Students will collaborate with one another, including meet-ups to work on scenes and other assignments. A wrap-up and Work-in-Progress showing will be presented during the Saturday Session to family and friends.