- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Italy, Spain, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Law, Italian, Spanish, Fashion, Psychology, Photography, Art History, Painting & Drawing, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
ACA’s mission is to provide university based pre-college summer programs creating an interactive environment which allows students to benefit from a well-balanced and structured experience both in and out of the classroom. ACA is dedicated to offering the finest educational and cultural experiences which positively impact the lives and futures of dynamic students and engaging staff from around the globe.
Our organization offers pre-college summer programs for high school and middle school students. We have been running enrichment programs for 29 years on college campuses in the US and Europe. ACA Program Locations: UCLA, Wisconsin, Maryland, Vermont, Barcelona, and Florence.
View our website or scroll to the bottom to find additional information for each of our programs. It will be an experience you won't forget!