- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Italy
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media, Fashion, Arts, Photography
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Join us in Italy this summer for a study abroad adventure! You will be inspired by the beauty of Tuscany and its cultural capital, a living museum holding the world's greatest treasures from the Renaissance era, a city of elegance, history and art.
It is impossible not to get caught up in the beauty of Florence and Tuscany. For this reason and so many more this incredible city serves as the starting point and foundation of our Italian residential immersion summer program.
Every student on the program chooses two classes as their academic focus in Florence: a major and an elective. Major classes meet every morning Monday to Friday, while electives meet three afternoons a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Students interested in earning college credit will have the option of doing so via our local partner school, Lorenzo de Medici Institute.
Majors: Art History, Studio Art (Drawing, Oil Painting), Italian Language.
Electives and Workshops: Photography, Fashion Design, SAT Prep, Italian Conversation, Italian Cinema, Tuscan Cuisine, Drawing, Oil Painting, Art History & Architecture, OSA Soccer Academy.