- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States, Hawaii
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources, Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Human Services
- Credit Awarded: No
This exciting Abbey Road adventure will take students in grades 9-12 to some of the best destinations in Hawaii, introducing them to one of the oldest, richest and most awe-inspiring ecosystems of the world. Hawaii is true tropical paradise with breathtaking nature, stunning views, world-famous white-sand beaches, rainforests, waterfalls, and incredible biodiversity, Hawaii is a dream destination for young people from all over the world. Find out more!
Our students will marvel at the natural beauty of Honolulu, washed by the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean, the colorful seaside natural parks and some of the world's most spectacular beaches.
- Live in modern student apartments, with AC, fast-speed Internet, and other amenities.
- Be a savvy, sophisticated traveler.
- Go above and beyond the standard tourist checklist.
- Meet young people and make new friends from all over the world.
- Visit Pearl Harbor National Memorial, North Shore, Hanauma Bay, Manoa Falls, Diamond Head, and much more!
Course options include:
- Sustainability, Biodiversity and Aquatic Ecosystems
- Energy, Economics and Climate Change
- Introduction to Marine Biology
- Digital Photography
- Hawaiian Sports and Adventures (Surfing, Paddle boating, Hiking and more)