- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Filmmaking and Digital Media, Writing, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Do you have a dream to become a filmmaker, actor or a screenwriter? What better place to make your first short film than in the capital of the world entertainment industry, with experienced, inspirational instructors to guide you on your journey. Find out more!
Are you looking to hone your skills in journalism, social media or photography? Or would you like to work on that winning admissions essay and find the perfect college for you? Our instructors and staff will assist you every step of the way, helping you perfect your talents, acquire essential skills, become more confident and independent during this life-changing summer experience.
Enjoy the best of California, its breathtaking natural beauty, and world-famous sites, from Los Angeles to Monterey and San Francisco!
Study in a fun, experiential way while making life-long friends; live in an elegant, laid-back beach town of Santa Barbara! Write, direct or act in your first short film; perfect your photography, social media, or journalism skills! Visit California’s best colleges, bond with new friends, enjoy surfing, sailing, and other sports, and prepare for your college years! Go on day trips to Los Angeles, Monterey, Carmel, Big Sur, Pismo Beach, and enjoy your own California dream!