- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Advisor, Secondary School Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA), National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Service Delivery: In-Person, Online
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
- Call: (704) 892-4533
We believe that every child can learn and thrive. Whether you are seeking to fully understand your childs learning problems, to give him or her academic support, or to find the best school or college, The Davidson Center is here to help.
Our Diagnostic Center for Psycho-Educational Assessment Services include: Evaluations, Customized planning for appropriate interventions, Implementation of instructional plans, and School and program advising and placement. Our Instructional and Tutorial Center Services include: Subject tutoring for elementary, middle, and high school; Study skills; and Courses for credit. Our Literacy Development Services include: Reading evaluations, Remedial instruction and programs, and Enrichment and advanced literacy instruction. Our College Planning Center for Test Preparation and Career Counseling Services include: College and career counseling, Informational workshops, and Test Prep (SAT, ACT).