- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA), National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Service Delivery: In-Person, Online
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
The College Doula provides ever-present, professional college counseling during the stress and uncertainty of the college admissions process, acting as your personal advocate, skilled project manager, and expert advisor.
The College Doula is for every kind of student and every kind of family. I only work with a small number of students per year because I feel a huge sense of responsibility to make sure each client’s process goes well, as I should. This means I am able to support students and parents as individuals, providing customized service, support, and relevant counsel for each client.
I empower families and students in 9th up to 12th grade to change the way they go through the high school experience and college admissions process. At the conclusion of our work together, students not only submit a powerfully-authored college admission application, but they are ready themselves for the exciting next phase of their education, arriving on campus with a strong sense of self and a purpose.