- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Advisor, Gap Year Advisor, Summer Program Advisor, Career Advisor
- Affiliations: National Association for College Admission Counseling
- Service Delivery: Online
Ivy League Potential is a world-class college consulting firm with a 90% success rate in helping qualified students get into one of their top three colleges. Founded by Sonia Lal, M.Ed, a former Harvard admissions interviewer and Harvard graduate, Ivy League Potential offers one-on-one personal college counseling and small group college counseling workshops, a leadership academy, and a research-mentorship program.
Our services include:
- Personal Counseling Services: We provide students with world-class tutoring, essay writing assistance, resume preparation, practice interviews, guidance on college research, choosing impressive extracurricular and summer activities, career exploration, SAT/ACT test prep, and more.
- Virtual Research-Mentorship Program: Students work 1:1 with top university professors from MIT, Yale, Columbia, Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, and other top universities. During the 8-week program, students complete a written report on their research. Some students publish their research, win awards, and receive a letter of recommendation from their mentor.
- BS/MD Prep Program: With acceptance rates as low as 1%, BS/MD programs are very competitive. Our network includes physicians who have served on medical school admissions committees--they conduct practice interviews and review student essays and applications. And students get the edge they need to apply successfully to BS/MD programs.
- Leadership Academy: Strong leadership skills and community service are important in factors in top college admissions. In this 15-week program, students work one-on-one with a mentor to start a nonprofit, club, or community service initiative. Students learn leadership skills, study the lives of Nobel Prize winners for inspiration, and put their skills into practice.