- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: Secondary School Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA)
- Service Delivery: In-Person
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
- Call: (503) 478-9727
At Educational Connections, we are dedicated to helping families strengthen their child's social, emotional, and academic well-being. We have assisted families in making informed and intelligent decisions about the most appropriate educational and/or therapeutic setting for their children.
Our work involves two distinct areas. First, prior to making any recommendations, we assess the social, emotional, psychological, and educational needs of a child (described below under Our Consulting Process). The second component of our work involves evaluating schools and programs both locally and across the country (described below under Understanding Schools and Therapeutic Programs). In the latter case, our goal is not only to determine whether the school or program is effective and reputable but also to understand the types of students with which it is most effective.