Trek Epic offers Gap Year advising, planning and mentoring for students who want a more self-guided approach to their experience. This may include recommendations for any number of Gap Year program options, as well as one of our 10-Day Treks. Our treks are an ideal match for those who then continue to work with us throughout their Gap Year. The 10-Day trek provides either a "Launch" or "Capstone" experience for Gap Year students. ..(more)
- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Advisor, Gap Year Advisor, Parenting Advisor, Therapeutic Advisor, Career Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA)
- Service Delivery: In-Person, Online
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
- Call: (208)484-5835
Andrew Bryan and Kylie Peters provide support and guidance for families, including therapeutic wilderness, school, and program placement and case management, college advising for students who have experienced emotional, behavioral and/or learning challenges, career exploration and guidance for emerging adults in transition. Additionally, we offer our College Success Program for students enrolled in the college experience and our Trek Epic Gap Year programs.
Students engage in educational consulting typically prior to the start of college, at sometime during college, or immediately after college. The consistent theme at any of these stages is transition. Andrew and Kylie draw on their expertise in helping adolescents and emerging young adults create opportunities for themselves that allow for growth and insight into their next steps.