Students participate as residents in Boise,Idaho, or in their own locale. The Emerge year provides students with the academic and social tools to be successful in a campus environment by developing positive relationships with our staff and utilizing their support skills. ..(more)
- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: College Advisor, Gap Year Advisor, Parenting Advisor, Therapeutic Advisor, Career Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA)
- Service Delivery: In-Person, Online
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
- Call: (208)484-5835
Andrew Bryan and Kylie Peters provide support and guidance for families, including therapeutic wilderness, school, and program placement and case management, college advising for students who have experienced emotional, behavioral and/or learning challenges, career exploration and guidance for emerging adults in transition. Additionally, we offer our College Success Program for students enrolled in the college experience and our Trek Epic Gap Year programs.
Students engage in educational consulting typically prior to the start of college, at sometime during college, or immediately after college. The consistent theme at any of these stages is transition. Andrew and Kylie draw on their expertise in helping adolescents and emerging young adults create opportunities for themselves that allow for growth and insight into their next steps.