CollegeMapper is an online interactive tool designed to help students navigate the college admissions process, step-by-step. It provides the help you need to get into the college that's best for YOU. Find your school, build a strong application, get expert advice. Grades 8-12.
Developed by an expert counselor, Susanna Cerasuolo, CollegeMapper lays out all the necessary steps and allows you to create a personalized plan that will keep you on track.
Students - With interactive tasks and personalized plans that sync to your progress, CollegeMapper does everything you need to help you stay on track for college.
- Find schools, build a strong application, and get expert advice.
- Parent Accounts - Get mom and dad off your back. Invite them to create a parent account so they can watch your college search progress from afar and get all their questions answered by admissions experts.
- Scholarship Search - How will you pay for college? Scholarships are a great option. The CollegeMapper database of 2,000+ scholarships to get started in your financial aid quest.
- College Search and Compare - First things first, you've got to have a college list. Use CollegeMapper's advanced search and compare features to figure out what schools are the perfect fit for you.
- Admissions Chances - Wondering if you'll be accepted? Find out what your chances are with CollegeMappers' admission chance tool. Just enter your GPA and test scores and CollegeMapper will do the rest.
CollegeMapper provides many helpful resources for high school students seeking advice and answers to their questions in the college process, including a blog, College Compare, college terms, the Forum, handouts, timelines, tips, videos, volunteer ideas, and information on online classes, summer programs, test prep programs.
Counselors - Create an account now to begin working with your students. Connect with them through CollegeMapper by sending messages, tracking their application pieces, and answering questions on the Forum.