I am a published author, book editor, and print journalist with an Ivy League degree. I put my passion for storytelling to use by providing one-on-one guidance to students working on college admissions essays. With my help, your essay and your application will stand out from the crowd.
Application essays are your best chance to tell colleges who you are, how you think, and why you belong at their school. Weak essays are the reason many top applicants get rejected. A compelling personal statement can turn a "maybe" into a "yes."
Individual attention and editorial experience are my strengths. I assess your attributes and ambitions, and devise a strategy to maximize the impact of your essays. Together, we build a story that captures your essence.
Personal goals come in all shapes and sizes. Some students aspire to honors programs at state schools. Others shoot for the Ivy League. Whatever your dream, I can help you build a bridge to your college and your future.
The benefits of my mentoring that have been noted by previous clients include:
- Significantly higher odds of admission to highly selective college
- Less stress for parents as they step back from a difficult process
- Savings on application fees when students are accepted early
- Writing lessons that raise grades in high school and college
- More merit-based scholarship money