We’re seasoned college planning consultants with years of experience helping students and their families navigate the process with ease.
We customize a plan to meet every student’s individual needs. Our Process...Your Success!
Our process guides students through every facet of their college search and application strategy. Comprehensive College Planning for 10th, 11th, and early 12th grades helps students in planning, applying, and choosing.
- Review transcript, course selection and academic profile
- Assess student strengths, interests and accomplishments
- Develop a timeline for standardized testing(PSAT, ACT/SAT, SAT IIs) and identify test preparation strategy
- Review extracurricular activities and identify opportunities to enrich these interests/experiences
- Develop a customized list of criteria for selecting potential colleges
- Help the student match his or her individual profile to appropriate college choices; support the students college research and campus visits
- Create College List
- Create comprehensive application completion timeline
- Support completion of all applications ahead of each deadline
- Discuss Early Action, Early Decision and Rolling Admission decisions
- Essay development coaching
- Student resume
- Assist in indentifying and requesting references
- Interview coaching
- Review Financial Aid and Merit Aid opportunities and applications
- Help evaluate acceptances, scholarships and need-based awards with student and family