- Listing Type: Service Providers
- Category: Independent Educational Consultant
- Sub-Categories: Secondary School Advisor, Therapeutic Advisor
- Affiliations: Independent Educational Consultant Association (IECA)
- Accreditation: IECA Professional Member
When you're caught up in a difficult or crisis situation, it's hard to see things objectively and make significant decisions. You need to come up with the best individualized plan for your child's unique needs.
I have a broad range of experience assisting children, adolescents and young adults who have had a wide spectrum of needs. I have worked with children as young as 5 and adults as old as 45. Some have had significant learning or behavioral needs as well as psychiatric diagnosis. Others did not exhibit any behavioral problems but were in need of strong LD and /or ADD support. Several students needed guidance in selecting a traditional boarding school. Many young adults required support in transitioning from adolescence to adulthood.