- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: SSAT, Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 222400
- IPED: 604261
- Tution Boarding: $69,500
- Tution Day: $38,500
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships, Loans, Payment Terms
The mission of Wilbraham & Monson Academy, a private day and boarding school in Massachusetts, is the development of global citizens and leaders.
To prepare each student for the challenges of higher education and for success as a global citizen, we promote intellectual development, physical health, personal accountability, mutual respect and commitment to service.