- Listing Type: Private Schools
- Residency: Day, Residential
- Type: Private
- Grades Offered: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Country: United States
- High School Admission Test: Not Required
- Affiliation: The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- CEEB: 70395
- IPED: 232905
- Application Fee: $50
- Tuition Boarding: $71,800
- Tuition Day: $52,100
- Enrollment: 184
- Percent Boarding: 66
- Financial Aid: Grants/Scholarships
Westover is an independent boarding and day high school that challenges smart, motivated girls to become confident, connected women. Here, a wide range of opportunities are offered that will provoke thought, spur discussion, and help build skills and expertise.
At Westover, we help talented and motivated girls grow into confident and connected women - women who find lives of purpose and meaning, who understand they can make a difference and who understand the power of relationships.
In today’s ever-changing world, our mission at Westover is needed now more than ever. We are not just educating girls in the traditional sense; we are empowering them to be themselves, to make their own choices, and to appreciate diversity. We value the artist, the athlete and the intellectual. And we do it all in a community that supports each other to be their very best.